I am excited to go home because...

We are delayed 40 minutes out of San Jose, so here are some of the reasons why we can't wait to go home...

Tallulah: I am excited to take a nice shower and sleep in my own bed. Also I cannot wait to tell my friends and family about my amazing time in Costa Rica.

Creagan: I am excited to go home to my family and share my unforgettable experiences:)

Nick: I am excited to sleep, see my family, and show off my ice ring.

John: I am excited for warm showers

Robby: Because it is wet here

Reese: I miss american food

Bazz: Can I not say why I'm excited to go home? Because I'm not... :(. Anyways, I'm excited to get back home and dive back into some video games and high quality films.

Zach: Fortnite released on the Nintendo Switch

Sadie: Because I want to sleep in my own bed

Molly N: I can't wait to see my dogs!!!!

Simone: I'm excited to see my friends and family

Lilly: I miss my family and my dogs!

Gianna: I want to see my friends and family!

Eliza: I am excited to see my family and my pup

Carolyn: I am excited to eat something other than rice and chicken with my family:)

Molly B: I am excited to see my puppies and eat food that isn't rice, beans and chicken.

Mrs. Walsh: I really want to see my family, sleep in my own bed, take a warm shower, and wake up AFTER 6 am!!

Miss A: I miss my loved ones and I am really looking forward to a good shower and my bed.

Comments

Popular Posts